no but what if in season 10, Demon!Dean throws away the samulet because it doesn’t mean anything to him any more.
But he threw it in the trash like forever ago… o.O
Always post the rules!
Answer all the questions the person who tagged you asked and then write 10 new ones.
Tag 10 people and link them to the post.
Actually tell them you tagged them.
I was tagged by demon-eyes-are-my-kink
The questions asked are:
- What’s your favorite character of all time?
Hmm…it is exceedingly difficult for me to choose just one, so of my thirty or so favorite characters I can narrow it down to two. Raistlin Majere from Dragonlance and Jason Solo (Darth Caedus) from the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
- What’s the typical dish of your country?
- What would you like demon!Dean to do next season?
Not become human again. Yes seriously.
- Angel!Dean or demon!Dean?
Demon!Dean - obviously. XD
- What’s your biggest dream?
To go on a real adventure with magic and danger around every corner.
- If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
First of all I would want powers of some sort, super-powers, magic powers, fire-bending, or whatever - just something, secondly I would eternal youth, and third I’d want invulnerability.
- A place you’d like to visit?
Scotland, my family is from there but I’ve never visited.
- What’s the worst movie you ever watched?
Miami Vice, normally I never would have gone but my friend wanted to - we spent the majority of the movie ignoring it and talking to the only other three people in the theater.
- Favorite music genre?
I will listen to pretty much anything except slow rapping, emo, or sad country music. But uh my favorites are probably punk (especially celtic punk), classic rock, and new metal (as long as it’s badass and not whiny).
- Best memory of your childhood?
Uhm, hard to pick one actually, I guess just hanging out with my sisters and playing, we made a dragon to fight once out of bins and old clothes our parents had given us to play with, or maybe when I was sick with a cough for a month and my dad gave me the first Dragonlance book, sneaking out of my room with one of my sisters to watch episodes of Angel at two in the morning. Lots of things like that.
- Do you carry any weaponry on your person?
- What are you most proud of?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Favorite drink?
- What would be worth giving up your life for?
- What character (from anything at all) do you relate to the most?
- Favorite video game?
- What do you know about Pen & Paper RPGs?
- How well prepared are you for the Zombie Apocalypse?
- What’s a new song or artist you’ve found that you’re really into right now?
My best friend: nordikyle
Yes. Yes is the answer to this. Morgan Freeman as God is always a yes. XD
Sorry I haven’t been posting a lot and still don’t have any of those videos out. Got heat stroke earlier this week and I need to spend some more time focusing on my health, I’m still working on the videos, they just might take a little longer than intended.